pictures with all the kids looking at the camera.
You can probably tell I didn't do that great of a
job. Since they are getting older, it is getting a
lot harder. I did my best ... and here are a few
of my favorites!
Lauren and Grant ...
Lauren, Trey, Grant and Rhett
Lauren (what a clown), Trey, Grant and Rhett
Grant
Playing together ...
I wonder what they were all thinking ...
Just fast forward one year ... they will all
be soooo wild together!
Look at Trey's arm around Grant ...
I sure wished I would have had them smiling
and not crying ...
Pure chaos!
The three boys in their diapers ...
See what I mean ... will there ever
be a day when I catch all of them
smiling for the camera?
Of course my son would be the one not
paying attention when the other three are
finally cooperating.
Getting ready to go to the fair
This was all Lauren's idea ...
Thanks for coming to visit! Come back soon!!!


4 comments:
What darling pictures! I can't believe you got so many darling poses! There are so many that just caught the twinkle in their eyes! So fun to see. Keep up the great work Allo!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I wish we had been there. The kids are so cute and getting so big.
Isn't it fun trying to get kids to look at the camera? I feel your pain. Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment