We ventured out to the wild 4th of July parade in the 'burg. I thought it was quite flea this year ... We all kept waiting for the actual parade to start. Before we knew it, it was over. Grant loved the music ... but of course he was over it about an hour into it when he got too hot. He loved the fireworks later that night. We can't wait until next year when everyone comes up and the 4 boys can all hang out together!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
4th of July
We ventured out to the wild 4th of July parade in the 'burg. I thought it was quite flea this year ... We all kept waiting for the actual parade to start. Before we knew it, it was over. Grant loved the music ... but of course he was over it about an hour into it when he got too hot. He loved the fireworks later that night. We can't wait until next year when everyone comes up and the 4 boys can all hang out together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Okay I told everyone that you would have your blog jazzy in one day and obviously I was right. Good job! Grant is so so so cute. I can't wait for next summer with all those boys! We will keep you posted tomorrow. Love you girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love when "Nant" smiles like that! It is the cutest thing. I am sad that we missed the festivities with Poppy. Its probably a good thing I wasn't at the parade because last time I was there I mixed it up with that flea lady that was hoarding all the Horkleys ice cream coupons!!!! Love you bye!!!!
Oh Carla ... it would have been another memorable year. Poppy is not around by the way - he resides in 2F now. Anyway, you could have yelled at Mexican Pedro and asked him why he was hoarding all the candy. You also could have yipped at one of your former classmates by asking her why she planted her chairs in the gutter in front of our chairs. But the best thing you missed out on was the manged lion head for the LION'S club ... until next year ... love you bye!
love the blog look!!! Grant is so so cute! Im sad I missed the burg parade this year!
Post a Comment