What a monkey. I love that he was playing with the water. Cute blog-I enjoy finding out what is going on with you guys! Love you bye
I forgot. I love the bath collage. I had to click on it to look at all of them up close. Too cute. My favorite one is the one where he is exposing his gums from what you say is his meltdown, and the next picture he has his bink!!!! I love it!!! LYB
HE does so good on his tummy!! CC hated her tummy time! He is so cute and check out those cheeks! I dont mean the cute cheeks on his face either!
Ohhhhh he is such a doll. I love the bath pics and the video is so fun. I cannot wait to get our boys together.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a monkey. I love that he was playing with the water. Cute blog-I enjoy finding out what is going on with you guys! Love you bye
I forgot. I love the bath collage. I had to click on it to look at all of them up close. Too cute. My favorite one is the one where he is exposing his gums from what you say is his meltdown, and the next picture he has his bink!!!! I love it!!! LYB
HE does so good on his tummy!! CC hated her tummy time! He is so cute and check out those cheeks! I dont mean the cute cheeks on his face either!
Ohhhhh he is such a doll. I love the bath pics and the video is so fun. I cannot wait to get our boys together.
Post a Comment