skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Grant M. Mangan
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
6 month check-up
I weigh 15 pounds and 2 ounces.
I am 26 1/4 inches tall.
I am in the 25th percentile.
I AM GETTING BIG!
1 comment:
PJ Productions
said...
I love to hear the stats. I'm glad that he is growing so well. Way to go Grant!
July 30, 2008 at 10:43 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(14)
▼
2008
(36)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(11)
▼
July
(9)
No title
6 month check-up
No title
5 1/2 months
The process of the bath ...
Wrestling Match ...
No title
4th of July
Getting started ...
Friends
Aisa
Ange
Anna
Ashley
Emily
Jaime
Janeese
Kristen
Moon
Sarah
1 comment:
I love to hear the stats. I'm glad that he is growing so well. Way to go Grant!
Post a Comment