I just decided to rig up this blog to basically keep you updated with pictures of Grant ... however I don't really know how to make my blog as cute as everyone else's I have seen. So I need some help. I am a little clueless ...
hi lady!! Im glad you have a blog! Go to my link on my blog beautifly bloggin, they have all the directions and templates. thats the way I do it because its easy!! anna
2 comments:
hi lady!! Im glad you have a blog! Go to my link on my blog beautifly bloggin, they have all the directions and templates. thats the way I do it because its easy!!
anna
Horray! I cannot believe that you have a blog. It is going to be a great way to keep up with you guys. I can't wait for the pictures. Love you girl!
Post a Comment